UFO Alien Encounter Paralysed Story


Story sent in by: T.W.M.

The year was 1989. We live in the country and a huge field is across the street from our home. I had just given birth to my daughter. She was a little over a week old when this incident happened. It was night time. My baby and I were laying in my bed sleeping. My husband was asleep on the living room couch. My baby started crying so I went to the kitchen to get her a bottle. I never turn any lights on at night because we have a light pole outside our home and I could see inside of our home. As I was leaving our kitchen with the bottle I had to pass through the living room. For some reason I was drawn to the window on our front door. As I looked out the window ,all I could see in the field right in front of our home was beautiful lights. A huge object sitting in the field with such pretty lights all over it. It was shaped like a crown.

I turned my head to see my husband sleeping on the couch and I tried to call out to him but no words were coming out of my mouth. In my head I could hear myself calling him, but no words were coming out of my mouth. I wanted him to see what I was seeing. The next thing that happened, I was walking past my husband and down the hallway to our bedroom. The only thing is, I wasn't making myself walk, it felt like I was floating and in the process of some force controlling me, again I tried to call out to my husband for help, but no words were coming out of my mouth. The force carried me to my bed. As I lay there in my bed, I kept telling myself that this is a dream. So I closed my eyes and all I could see is the beautiful lights. I opened my eyes again and told myself this isn't happening, it's a dream. I closed my eyes and again, all I could see is the lights. I opened my eyes and I seen my phone on the nightstand. I wanted to call my dad and tell him what was happening because he has seen these things before.

I tried to reach for the phone but I couldn't move. I felt like I was paralyzed. I was laying in my bed but it felt like I was floating above my bed. Again, I told myself this isn't real and I closed my eyes and all I saw was the lights. The next thing I remember, I woke up that morning and I thought about all that has happened the previous night . At first I thought maybe it was a dream, until I seen the baby bottle in the bed with me, full. I then was able to call my dad and tell him what had happened. I have seen UFO's before. I have actually seen the beings 3 times. The most recent was March of 2013. I'm not crazy even though some may think otherwise due to my story and belief. This is one of my stories that after all of these years I finally decided to share. We are not alone folks.

1 comment:

12vn said...

Thanks for submitting your story. Feel free to share your other storys here if you feel up to it.

Popular Posts