UFO Chatrooms

UFO Chatrooms

UFO chatrooms. Chat about anything paranormal. These chatrooms covers most paranormal concerns, from 2012, UFO sightings, Abduction experiences, Chupacabra, Mothman, to psychic abilitys and whats to come in the future. Try to respect the rules and treat other users with respect. And have fun!

UFO Chatrooms
 

We have provided the only active UFO chatroom we could find, so hopefully you will always have someone to talk to about your UFO sightings or 2012 predictions, no matter what time of day or night it is. The Meebo UFO chatroom has been removed from the site because it's being discontinued within a few weeks. 

Also, due to most of the other UFO chatrooms being empty a lot of the time, it's been decided to just leave the one UFO chatroom on here that does get chatters. Do you know of another UFO chatroom? Let us know and it will appear on this page, either embedded or a link will be added to the site.

The UFO Chatrooms that were embedded here have all been discontinued

20 comments:

debdubz said...

Thanks for the chatrooms. Wolf radios chat always has people to chat to.

kiki said...

You should add the official 2012 countdown chat to one of your pages..

GJ said...

ARE THE ALIENS GONNA SHOW UP OR WHAT..IM GETTING SIK OF WAITING AND TALKING ABOUT IT..I WANT UNDENIABLE PROOF OF UFOS AND ALIENS -,-RIGHT NUEW

Anonymous said...

wheres the chatrooms with 1000+ people chatting

bbs said...

aliens are coming to get us!! hehe

Anonymous said...

Anyone know where all the people from wolfradio chat have gone?

Anonymous said...

wonder whats happnd to every one at this chat room and site ......... any one

12vn said...

Hi all, these chatrooms have become like a ghost town. Does anyone know of an UFO chatrooms that are popular right now. If so drop me a comment on this post and I'll embed it into this page. Cheers.

Anonymous said...

Were are the chatrooms?

sayh said...

showing up fine for me. not many people in them though

Sweet-T said...

I'm terrified and thrilled at the idea of disclosure.

Unknown said...

Disclosure is Here ppl.

Anonymous said...

I need help i have been contacted and dont nknow who to talk to pls help??

Unknown said...

Ok folks a few years ago I had a dream that seemed so real in my dream I woke up in my own dream there was a few tall aliens sounding me I tried to shack one of there hands then I woke up still trying to shack one of there hands I am a believer that UFOs and other forms of life I don't think they like to be called aliens can some one let me know if I was adducted and visited

Anonymous said...

The floods have come. The tornados and hurricanes will follow. All this is happening because of sc

Anonymous said...

FIVE YEARS AGO, I HAD A DAY VISION GOING BACK AS A CHILD AND BEING ABDUCTED. I RECENTLY WAS HYPTOMIZED AND FOUND OUT I WAS A SICK CHILD, WAS KIDNAPPED AND HEALED. I'VE DONE SOME RESEARCH AND FOUND OUT 30,000 WERE ABDUCTED THAT YEAR IN MY STATE. IS THERE ANYONE THAT THIS HAPPENED TO ALSO THAT WOULD LIKE TO COMMUNICATE WITH ME??
I COMMUNICATED WITH THEM BUT WAS VERY FRIGHTENED OF THEIR LOOKS. IS THERE ANYONE WHO WERE TAKEN BY SMALL BLACK UFO'S ?? I'M TRYING TO FIND OUT THEIR SPECIES NAME?? THEY WERE DOCTORS OF HEALING.
THANKS, GRANDMA (VKIMMEL@CFL.RR.COM)

Unknown said...

They are in fact real and all I will say is I am 28 years old you can call me m and as of 4 days ago I officially learned how to contact and make aliens appear if you don't believe me text me at 443-622-7763 be prepared to travel to Middle River Maryland

Anonymous said...

SS4lfe: Anybody can say that. Post a video or it didn't happen.. What do you expect us to do, travel a thousand miles when you can show worldwide with a video in the net....Hmmmmm. I thinks you is a fraud.

Reen87 said...

Please contact me I need help and guidance 20733*****

Anonymous said...

What is the problem?

Popular Posts