UFO Alien Abductions

UFO Alien Abductions

I have a concern with UFOs. I have not seen one, but because I am out on many occasions in the dark, alone at night, late at night. I'm scared i might get abducted..I have been watching videos on youtube recently, maybe that has something to do with it?

I know were not alone, and I have seen videos of people claiming to have been abducted. These people weren't looking for fame, they did not even want to be identified.. I seen one video of a guy that claimed he was abducted by aliens via a UFO. He was having an operation to remove some weird metal from his jaw line. He said the aliens placed it there so they could keep an eye on him..He had vivid memory's of being taken aboard a UFO ship by aliens.

So the doctors performed the operation to remove the object. Once this operation was complete, a little triangular piece of metal was recovered from the guys jaw. This metal was sent for tests..Once the tests came back they said that the experts had never ever seen this type of material before, and it was not from this earth. They also said it had an "inside mechanism" and the metal was only the outer shell.

The most worrying thing for me was when they disclosed the piece of metal was wired to the mans nervous system..This means the aliens were monitoring what this guy was feeling emotionally and physically.. I am so scared by this sort of stuff. This must be a true story. How else would a piece of metal never discovered on earth before be recovered from a guys jawline after he claimed he was abducted by aliens? Then its known that it was wired to his nervous system...Some of the videos I have been watching say thousands of people claim to have been abducted by aliens.. .

There not all lying. And guess what? USA has the highest number of people that claim to have been abducted by UFOs and aliens.

Does anyone else feel scared from this or what..

Julie - SF, Cal


A reply from unknown

I'm scared stiff of that too. It's funny though cus I'm not scared of being attacked by anything human at night, but I'm terrified of being abducted. If you get abducted by aliens at night, theres no one around to witness this. Everyone will wonder where you are. They will end up thinking your missing, or ran away from home. Millions of people are missing worldwide. How do we know that all of them weren't abducted by aliens. Hundreds of thousands of these missing people had family's, jobs, businesses, things they would never turn their back, or run away from. So where are they all, millions of people missing, Never seen again. We have good reason to be scared when you think about it like that.

No comments:

Popular Posts