Glowing Ghost Man Sighting

Glowing Ghost Man Sighting

From: Scotlan

In March of 1981, my father who was in the US Air Force, mother, sister and I were being relocated from Wichita Falls TX to Azores, Portugal. During the move, we stopped to visit and stay a few days at the house of my parents friends. It was a mother and her two daughters. Her husband, and father of the girls had died a couple years prior due to cancer. He was also a friend and military associate of my father.

I was 8 years old, my sister was 11. The girls were about the same age and we all got along well. The first night, the four of us slept on the living room floor in blankets and pillows. At the age of 8 I was a healthy sleeper and was not one who was prone to waking in the middle of the night. That night, I woke unexpectedly to find a faint glowing figure of a man sitting Indian style not 3 feet away from me. I woke, lifted my head and there he was, sitting and staring at me. I had no idea what it was but I knew it was alive. It's a feeling more than science, but I knew someone or something was looking right at me. My first reaction, as a scared 8 year old child was to wave a slow and gentle hello, to get a reaction, probably to affirm that it was something alive and not a figment of my imagination. It didn't move. The fear suddenly enveloped my senses, and immediately my first thought was to wake my sister up who was sleeping on the floor next to me. I couldn't move, frozen in fear! I pulled the covers over my head and there I laid sweating until I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and told my parents. They brushed it off as a dream or a child's imagination. That morning, the assassination attempt on Former President Ronald Reagan took place. I remember watching it on their older TV with the dial type channel changer. It's the way I remember the time the spirit visited me, a sort of inner time marker. A few days later we left, never to see them again. But, to this day I still tell my parents the story and they get the chills, finally believing me. They don't recall me ever telling them that morning, but my story has never changed throughout the years.

No comments:

Popular Posts